One Coat Worktop Oil is a premium wood oil for the protection of all Worktops in one single coat.
Itis a two component one-layer Hardwax oil. The oil is the result of a unique blend of natural oils and hard waxes without addition of solvents and enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
Features and Highlights
0% VOC's, NO volatile organic compounds, 100% Eco-Friendly
Suitable for horizontal and vertical wood surfaces
High coverage per litre 40-50m2 per litre
Provides colour and protection in One Coat only
Easy to apply to all wood types
Extended pot life - When A+B components have been mixed and the mixture is resealed then your product will not harden like typical 2-mixture component products
Easy to maintain and renovate
No. of coats
20-25m2 per 500ml
4-5m2 per 100ml
2 hours touch dry
24 hours dry
7 days fully cured
Please Select Size/Option
Please Select Size/Option
1. Sand the surface to be treated thoroughly and evenly with120 - 150 grit sand paper (if previously treated, remove all treatments completely).
2. Remove dust with a soft brush i.e., paint brush
1.Mix A + B Component, add 20% B component to A component i.e., 500ml A + 100ml B or 100ml A + 20ml B, 30% B-component recommended for commercial, high use areas. (Pot life isseveral days in closed pot after mixing).
Wood surfaces –
2. Apply oil with scrubby pad or cotton cloth.
3. After 5 minutes remove excessive oil with cotton cloth. All excess oil must be removed to ensure the product dries
4. Surface will be touch dry after 2-3 hours. Dry in 24 hours.
5. Fully cured in 7 days. Do not wash or wipe the surface with a wet cloth. The surface should not be used until the 7 day curing has taken place. Use prep-boards or protective coverings on the surface until the 7 day curing process has taken place.
Important information: Used rags and pads with oil can cause spontaneous combustion. When certain oils are exposed to air it combines with oxygen molecules, the reaction creates heat which can cause the cloth to ignite. Used pads and rags should therefore be immersed in water after use.
7 days after application, the treated surface can be cleaned with water and KOATE Soap.
2. Surfaces can be maintained with KOATE Maintenance products.
One Coat Wood Oil is a two component, with extended pot life when mixed, one-layer oil that can be used for the protection of interior wood surfaces. The oil is the result of a unique blend of natural oils and hard waxes without addition of solvents and enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
You may also like
Other products available in our range for finishing and maintaining your wood surface